Over the last decade the ability for individuals to acquire sensitive data has changed drastically. Not that long ago individuals would “dumpster dive” for credit card receipts or old medical files to get your information. Now those same individuals can do it from the comfort of their home and sell it online.
Everyone is at risk. Recently the IRS was compromised and hundreds of thousands of records were lost to hackers.
Organizations from government agencies, government contractors, financial services, healthcare firms to data centers, all are at risk.
What happens when systems are upgraded, broken or just no longer in use? Where do those digital records go and how do you ensure they do not end up in a dark web market place?
Adonis offers several end-to-end options to ensure that your data is handled properly. From the chain of custody to final disposition, your assets are handled in a professional manner that ensures the data is destroyed by NIST standards.
- All electronics are inventoried by serial number or, in the event that there is no serial number barcode, units are tagged with a proprietary Adonis asset tag for easy identification and tracking.
- All electronic data is rendered irretrievable by Adonis trained staff, using data destruction methods that are in complete compliance with NSA and DOD standards, HIPAA, FACTA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and various other state and federal compliance measures.
- Corporate identifying information is removed from all electronics.
- We offer mechanical (shredding) destruction and 3 or 7 pass wiping process.
- Adonis clients are presented with an inventory list and Certificate of Data Destruction, signed by an Adonis officer, upon job completion. This Certificate is a nationally recognized legal document of performance and can be used for an organization’s auditing and reporting needs.
- All employees undergo extensive background checks, are U.S. citizens, must accept and sign a non-disclosure, confidentiality agreement and participate in ongoing training on security procedures.
- Adonis facilities are subject to constant intrusion monitoring and protection to insure the security of each client’s electronic assets and information.
- We carry $5,000,000 in data breech insurance and $10,000,000 in pollution insurance.
Our wiping system offers the following standards as option for our clients:
- DoD 5220.22 1, 3 or 7 pass
- DoE M205.1-2
- Canadian CSEC ITSG-06
- German VSITR
- Russian GOST p50739-95
- US Army AR380-19
- US Air Force 5020
- British HMG IS5 Baseline
- British HMG IS5 Enhanced
- Navso P-5329-26 RL
- Navso P-5329-26 MFM
- NSA 130-2
- Bruce Schneier
- NIST SP.800.88 v1 (clear, purge and destroy)
We offer data wiping and complete mechanical destruction and send our drives to a 3rd party to have the data destruction process verified. This complies with our requirements to satisfy the R2 standard.
Contact us for more information on how we can help ensure you and your client’s data is secure.